Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook time: 1 hour 20 minuets
- 2 Pound Beef (steak, chuck roast or leftover beef steak *should have some fat on it*)
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper to season & taste
- 4 Ounce Butter
- 4 Medium Green onions white parts only Optional
- 4 Tablespoon All-purpose flour
- 10 ½ Ounce Condensed beef broth
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard
- 8 Ounce Egg noodles (1 package)
- 6 Ounce Can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup White Wine-dry
Remove any fat from meat and cut into ½ inch pieces and season with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and brown beef strips quickly, and then push-off to one side. Add the onions (optional) and cook slowly for 3 to 5 minutes, then push to the side with the beef strips.
Stir the flour into the juices on the empty side of the pan. Slowly pour in beef broth and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and stir in mustard. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the meat is tender stirring frequently.
In a large pot cook pasta as per the instructions to be al dente. Drain and set aside for serving.
Five minutes before serving, stir in the mushrooms, sour cream and white wine. Simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
Add drained pasta to Beef Stroganoff mixture, salt and pepper to taste and serve.