Prep Time: 15 minutes Set time: 2-4 hours
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 package)
- ¼ cup chutney
- 1 pinch of pepper for taste
- 6 large burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 medium head of red leaf lettuce (12 pieces)
- 1 pound thin sliced turkey breast, smoked or your choice
- 1 large English cumber peeled & thinly sliced
- 4 medium plum tomatoes, firm & thinly sliced
Mix cream cheese and chutney in a food processor until smooth add pepper to taste.
Using the spread mixture make a thin layer on top of each tortilla, making sure to cover to the edges. Equally layer remaining ingredients onto tortillas as follows; 2 lettuce leaves, sliced turkey, cucumber and tomato.
Tightly roll up. Wrap in damp paper towels and refrigerate 2-4 hours, allowing for the rolls to meld together.
To serve, cut each roll-up into 5 pieces.
Makes approx. 30 pieces